Check out our spring specials - up to 50% off with exterior cleaning packages
Check out our spring specials - up to 50% off with exterior cleaning packages
Welcome to EnviroClean, the destination for unparalleled house washing services that will leave your home looking pristine and revitalised.
With our unrivalled expertise, unwavering commitment to quality, and a wide range of benefits, we guarantee an exceptional experience that surpasses all expectations.
Discover the transformative power of EnviroClean's house washing services and unlock the true potential of your home.
EnviroClean has encountered and conquered numerous challenges in the world of house washing.
With an intimate understanding of the intricacies involved, especially with older homes. We have perfected our techniques to ensure flawless results every single time.
When you choose EnviroClean, you are choosing the expertise and proficiency that come from being the best in the business.
At EnviroClean, we hold ourselves to the highest standards, surpassing industry norms and expectations.
Utilising state-of-the-art high quality equipment and friendly processes, we meticulously eliminate dirt, grime, mould, mildew, algae, bird and bat poop, cobwebs and other unsightly elements that mar the beauty of your home's exterior.
Our unwavering attention to detail guarantees a thorough and comprehensive cleaning, restoring your house to its former glory.
With EnviroClean, exceptional quality and satisfaction is guaranteed.
Witness the revival of your home's beauty, protect it from potential damage, and enjoy a pristine living environment, for a healthy lifestyle and ultimate peace of mind.
Trust in our expertise, and our commitment to quality, and enjoy the multitude of benefits that come with choosing EnviroClean.
Contact us today to book your house washing service and prepare to be amazed by the remarkable results.
It's time to let your home shine like never before with EnviroClean.
1. **Awesome Curb Appeal** Impress your neighbours and passersby with a home that radiates beauty. Our meticulous house washing techniques revive your property's appearance, making it the envy of the neighbourhood.
2. **Protect Your Investment** Shield your home from potential damage caused by dirt, algae, and other harmful contaminants. EnviroClean's professional cleaning eliminates these threats, safeguarding your property and preventing costly repairs.
3. **Healthy Living Spaces** Create a safe haven for you and your loved ones. Mold, mildew, and algae growth on your house's exterior can pose health risks. Our thorough cleaning removes these hazards, ensuring a healthy and secure living environment.
4. **Improve Property Value** Invest in your home's future by increasing its market worth. A well-maintained exterior significantly enhances your property's value and desirability. EnviroClean's house washing services make your home a valuable asset.
5. **Eco-Friendly Services** Join us in preserving the environment. EnviroClean is dedicated to sustainability, using eco-friendly processes that minimise the impact on your home and garden. Our responsible practices minimise the ecological impact while delivering outstanding results.
House washing is the process of cleaning the exterior surfaces of a house to remove dirt, grime, mould, mildew, and other types of build-up that can accumulate over time.
This is typically done using a pressure washer or a soft wash system, depending on the type of surface being cleaned and the amount of build-up present.
During a house wash, a professional cleaning company will typically use a mixture of water and cleaning solutions to remove dirt and grime from the exterior surfaces of the house.
This can include the siding, brick, stucco, and other materials that make up the exterior of the house.
House washing is an important part of home maintenance, as it not only helps to keep the exterior of the house looking clean and attractive, but it can also help to prevent damage from build-up that can deteriorate the surfaces over time.
There are several reasons why you should consider getting your house washed:
1.Improve curb appeal: A clean exterior can dramatically improve the appearance of your home, making it look more attractive and inviting.
2. Increase property value: A well-maintained home with a clean exterior can have a higher property value compared to a home with a dirty and unkempt exterior.
3. Prevent damage: Dirt, grime, and other types of buildup can cause damage to the exterior surfaces of your home over time. Regular house washing can help to prevent this damage, prolonging the life of your siding, brick, or render.
4. Protect your family's health: Mold, mildew, and other types of buildup can be harmful to your family's health. Regular house washing can help to remove these harmful substances and keep your family safe.
5. Prepare for painting or staining: If you're planning to paint or stain your home's exterior, it's important to first clean the surfaces to ensure that the paint or stain adheres properly.
Overall, house washing is an important part of home maintenance that can help to keep your home looking great and protect it from damage.
It's important to hire a reputable and experienced professional, such as EnviroClean Sydney to wash your house. Here are some tips for finding a reliable house washing company:
1. Research online: Look up local house washing companies online and read reviews from previous customers to get an idea of their reputation.
2. Ask for recommendations: Ask friends, family, or neighbors if they have any recommendations for a good house washing company.
3. Check credentials: Make sure the company you choose has the proper licenses and insurance to protect you and your property.
4. Get multiple quotes: Shop around and get quotes from several different house washing companies to compare prices and services.
5. Ask about their process: A professional house washing company should be able to explain their process in detail and answer any questions you may have.
6. Consider their equipment and methods: Make sure the company uses the appropriate equipment and methods for your specific type of siding or exterior surfaces.
By doing your research and asking the right questions, you can find a reputable and experienced professional to wash your house.
The frequency of house washing depends on various factors such as climate, location, and the amount of dirt and debris that accumulates on your home's exterior surfaces. In general, it's recommended to get your house washed at least once a year, although some homes may require more frequent cleanings.
Here are some factors to consider when deciding when to get your house washed:
1. Climate or Microclimate: Homes in humid or wet climates or microclimates such as near a gully with tree cover may require more frequent washing to prevent the growth of mould, mildew, and algae.
2. Location: Homes located near busy streets or construction sites may accumulate more dirt and debris and may require more frequent washing.
3. Type of siding: Some types of siding, such as vinyl or aluminium, are more susceptible to damage from dirt and debris and may require more frequent cleaning.
4. Preparation for painting or staining: If you're planning to paint or stain your home's exterior, it's important to first clean the surfaces, so it's a good idea to get your house washed before undertaking these projects.
5. Season: If you love your spring blooms and are an avid spring gardener, it is much better to have your home cleaned in winter or autumn.
Overall, it's important to pay attention to the condition of your home's exterior and get it washed as needed to keep it looking great and prevent damage. However, do not wait for it to be so obvious, if you do the damage may already be done. Acting quickly is one of the golden rules of mould and mildew control.
House washing can potentially damage your garden if the cleaning solution or pressure from the washing equipment is not properly controlled or contained. Here are some ways to minimise the risk of damage to your garden during a house wash:
1. Do not use tarps to protect plants: Traps can concentrate runoff and affect the root systems of nearby plants. It is better to triple rinse plants. That is before solution application, after solution application, and after rinsing. This system is the best to protect plants as long as the solution is not too strong and/or the water to forceful.
2. Use a soft wash system: If you're concerned about potential damage to your garden, consider using a soft wash system instead of a pressure washer. A soft wash system uses lower pressure and a gentler cleaning solution that is less likely to damage plants and landscaping.
3. Hire a professional: Consider hiring a professional house washing company that has experience working around gardens and landscaping. They can take the necessary precautions to protect your garden and minimize the risk of damage.
By taking these precautions and working with a reputable house washing company, you can minimise the risk of damage to your garden during a house wash.
A house wash should not have any adverse effects on your pets as long as proper precautions are taken. Here are some tips to ensure that your pets are safe during a house wash:
1. Keep your pets indoors: To prevent your pets from coming into contact with the cleaning solution or being accidentally sprayed with water, keep them indoors during the house wash.
2. Choose a pet-friendly cleaning solution: If you're concerned about the safety of your pets, choose a cleaning solution that is safe for animals.
3. Rinse thoroughly: Make sure that the house washing company rinses the exterior surfaces of your home thoroughly to remove any cleaning solution residue that could be harmful to your pets.
4. Talk to your house washing company: If you have any concerns about your pets' safety during a house wash, talk to the house washing company before the job starts. They can provide advice and take extra precautions to ensure that your pets are safe.
Overall, a house wash should not pose a threat to your pets as long as proper precautions are taken. By keeping your pets indoors, choosing a pet-friendly cleaning solution, and working with a reputable house washing company, you can ensure that your pets are safe during the cleaning process.
The length of time it takes to wash a house depends on several factors such as the size of the home, the type of siding, the level of dirt or stains on the exterior, and the method of cleaning used.
In general, a typical house wash can take anywhere from 1-2 hours to complete, large home may take up to 3 hours.
Here are some factors that can affect the length of time it takes to wash a house:
1. Size of the home: Larger homes will take longer to wash than smaller homes.
2. Type of siding: Some types of siding, such as vinyl, aluminium, timber or render, require more time and care to clean than others. Brick that is heavily infested with algae can also be hard to clean.
3. Level of dirt or stains: Homes with heavy dirt or stains on the exterior surfaces will take longer to clean than homes that are relatively clean.
4. Method of cleaning: Different cleaning methods may require different amounts of time to complete. For example, a soft wash system may take longer than a pressure washing system.
5. Accessibility: If there are areas of the home that are difficult to reach, such as high or hard-to-reach places, it may take longer to clean those areas.
Overall, the time it takes to wash a house can vary widely depending on these factors. It's a good idea to get an estimate from EnviroClean to get a more accurate idea of how long the job will take.
While house washing can provide numerous benefits, there are also some potential downsides to consider. Here are some of the most common downsides of getting a house wash:
1. Cost: House washing can be an expensive service, if your home is large or requires extensive cleaning.
2. Damage to surfaces: Improper use of pressure washers or harsh chemicals can damage your home's exterior surfaces, especially if they are not suitable for the type of siding or roofing.
3. Water damage: If water penetrates inside the home during the washing process, it can lead to water damage and mold growth.
4. Disruption: House washing can be a noisy and disruptive process, especially if you're at home during the cleaning process.
5. Environmental concerns: Some cleaning solutions used for house washing can be harmful to the environment and wildlife if not used correctly.
It's important to work with a reputable house washing company and communicate your concerns and preferences to minimise the risks of these potential downsides.
By doing your research and choosing a professional company, you can ensure that your home is cleaned safely and effectively, without causing damage or other negative impacts.
The environmental impact of a house wash depends on the method of cleaning used and the cleaning solution used.
However, there are ways to make a house wash more environmentally friendly.
Here are some things to consider:
1. Choose a low-pressure soft. washing system: A low-pressure washing system, also known as a soft wash system, uses lower pressure and a gentler cleaning solution that is less likely to damage surfaces and plants. This method can be more environmentally friendly than high-pressure washing.
2. Properly dispose of wastewater: Wastewater from house washing can contain chemicals and contaminants that are harmful to the environment. It's important to properly dispose of wastewater and prevent it from entering storm drains or bodies of water.
3. Conserve water: House washing can use a lot of water, so it's important to conserve water during the cleaning process. Some house washing companies use water-efficient equipment or collect and recycle the water used for washing.
By using low-pressure washing systems, proper wastewater disposal, and water conservation methods, a house wash can be an environmentally friendly thing to do.
However, it's important to work with a reputable house washing company that takes the necessary steps to minimise the environmental impact of the cleaning process.
The cost of house washing can vary widely depending on several factors such as the size of the home, the type of siding or roofing, the level of dirt or stains on the exterior, and the method of cleaning used.
Generally speaking, house washing may be an expensive service, especially if your home is large or requires extensive cleaning.
A basic house washing service for a small to medium-sized home can cost anywhere from $200 to $500, while larger homes or homes with extensive cleaning needs can cost upwards of $800 or more.
Soft wash systems, which use a gentler cleaning solution and lower pressure, can be more expensive than plain pressure washing but may be necessary for homes that require a more delicate cleaning solution.
It's important to keep in mind that the cost of house washing may also depend on the location and availability of professional house washing services in your area.
Additionally, working with a reputable and experienced house washing company can ensure that you get a fair and accurate quote based on the specific needs of your home.
While house washing can be an investment, it can also provide numerous benefits such as improving the appearance of your home, creating a healthier environment, increasing its value, and preventing potential damage or deterioration of the exterior surfaces
The main active ingredients for the house wash are Sodium Hypochlorite, and foaming surfactants to increase viscosity and allow the house washing solution to cling to the walls.
These products are organically reactive and lose toxicity in the environment very quickly, as they react with organic compounds they rapidly break down into slat and water molecules.
The main ingredient (Sodium Hypochlorite) is used commonly around the home in the bathroom, kitchen and laundry, swimming pool and can is used to treat drinking water for public supply.
However it still has risks associated with it and should only be used by a skilled technician who has a good knowledge of the chemical and how it reacts in the environment.