Check out our spring specials - up to 50% off with exterior cleaning packages
Check out our spring specials - up to 50% off with exterior cleaning packages
All painted/coated surfaces are covered from damage caused by the negligent use of chemicals or high-water pressure.
1. Any areas where the paint or sealant is already damaged (blistered, stained, cracked, oxidized, peeling etc.) are not covered, however these areas should be expected to be thoroughly and well cleaned without worsening the damage.
2. Any areas where paint is not applied correctly such as painted areas that have not been prepared properly with undercoat are not covered
Hard surfaces (regardless of coatings) are covered by the guarantee against any damage caused by high water pressure such as flaking off, pitting or erosion. Areas where there is existing damage such as cracks, loose mortar or grout, spalling, flaking or other types of degradations, are not covered. However care will be taken in the areas and no worsening of any existing condition should be expected.
Natural stones such as limestone, travertine or marble are not covered against iron oxide discoloration that may result from contact with cleaning solutions
Paved areas are covered by the guarantee against the excessive loss of substrate from between or under the pavers. This means loss sufficient to cause subsidence. This often results when high pressure is used incorrectly. Areas where the pavers have already shifted, are not covered however, considerable care will be taken and no worsening of the condition should be expected.
Timbers that are painted, oiled, varnished etc. are covered by the guarantee against potential damage caused by chemicals or high water pressure. Timber that is damaged or where the coating is damaged are not protected. However, where there is existing damage, no worsening of the condition should be expected.
Untreated timber is covered by the guarantee against potential damage from high water pressure but not against potential chemical staining. Raw timber is usually soaked prior to cleaning and staining should not occur but no guarantee is provided. Timber that is already damaged (rotten, water damaged, splitting etc) is not covered.
Cladding is covered by the guarantee against potential damage from high water pressure such as the stripping of paint or powder coating, or the lifting of panels, damage to cornices etc. Cladding that is already damaged or where the coating is damaged, are not covered. However, where there is existing damage, no worsening of the condition should be expected.
The coatings on hard surfaces that have been allowed to become very heavily inundated with algae (often appearing black or very dark in colour) are not covered by the guarantee. Often the coating such as the paint or roof tile coating will have already become completely eroded by the algae, and this does not become evident until cleaning has taken place.
The cosmetic appearance, function and structure of all fixtures and fittings are covered by the guarantee against damage caused by the negligent use of chemicals or high-water pressure. This excludes:
All electrical fittings with an IP55 rating or higher are protected in the guarantee against water ingress damage. IP55 is rated as:
Electrical appliances, fittings or fixtures, must be professionally installed as per the manufacturer's specifications and be undamaged.
Please note: great care is taken when cleaning around electrical fittings to not direct any water directly at the fitting.
This may result in an imperfect clean of the area around the fitting itself, particularly those up high on wall or a double story eave.
There is no coverage against a loss of power in the event of water ingress into a poorly suited (IP55 or less) or incorrectly fitted electrical appliance, fitting or fixture.
There is no coverage against a loss of power in the event of water ingress into an appliance or electrical fixture that has not been switched off.
There is no coverage against a appliance or fixture failure in the event of water ingress into a poorly suited (IP54 or less) or incorrectly fitted electrical fitting.
There is no coverage against a appliance or fixture failure in the event of water ingress into an appliance or electrical fixture that has not been switched off.
All furniture designed specifically for outdoor use is covered by the guarantee against potential damage caused by the negligent use of chemicals or high-water pressure. Specifically excluded from this is any furniture made from raw untreated timber.
1. Furniture which is broken, neglected or otherwise already damaged.
2. Furniture designed for indoor use.
3. Furniture, ornaments, etc. which are required to be moved.
4. Surfaces damaged by furniture whilst it is being moved.
All fabric designed specifically for outdoor use are covered by the guarantee against potential damage caused by the negligent use of chemicals or high-water pressure. Normally these fabrics are made of polyesters or nylons.
Specifically excluded are: leather, cotton, wool, silk or any other type of natural fabric or blend thereof. If in doubt take it inside the house.
Any removable breakables left in the cleaning zone are not covered by the guarantee.
Any personal /domestic items left in the cleaning zone are not covered by the guarantee. This includes shoes, clothes, books magazines, appliances etc.
Significant water or chemical ingress damage resulting from the negligent use of chemicals or high-pressure is covered when all preparation measures have been taken and the owner/resident actively monitors ingress.
1. Close all windows and doors properly. If you have windows or doors that are prone to allowing water in, place some old towels at the potential points of ingress.
2. Move furnishings away from windows, especailly natural or valuable fabrics.
3. Draw and tie back any curtains that do not have a plastic backing.
4. Internal shutters such as plantation shutters should be closed.
5. Louvre windows should be positioned so water runs to outside of the house.
Active monitoring is when the owner/resident is aware of the cleaning taking place and alerts the operator if and when they see water coming in, and take measures to mitigate the risk of damage.
Your plants and gardens are covered against the negligent use of chemicals and high-pressure when all preparation measures have been taken.
1. Pot plants, gardens and lawns are well watered in the days prior to the clean.
2. Pots plants, hanging baskets etc. are moved away from the walls and out from under pergolas and cleaning areas where possible
1. Healthy well cared for lawns are covered against the negligent use of chemicals or high-pressure.
2. Unhealthy dehydrated, patchy or overgrown lawns are not covered.
3. Areas of lawn with poor or no drainage are not covered.
4. Lawn verges abutting paths that are very heavily inundated with algae may experience some browning at the edges.
Plants showing signs of poor health are not covered
Plants that have been recently transplanted are not covered
1. Those in hanging baskets and pots should be moved out of the cleaning zone.
2. Those left in the cleaning zones are not covered when:
a. Roof cleaning is taking place
b. The house is heavily soiled and requires a strong house washing solution
3. Where pratical those in beds will be covered to protect them.
Leaf burn can be caused from spraying any water, fertilisers or chemicals onto plant foliage in hot sunny weather. Minor leaf burn or limited leaf drop is not covered, especially when cleaning on hot days.
New growth where the periderm or cuticle has yet formed are not covered when roof cleaning or washing heavily solied houses. Even when washing with a light house wash solution, some damage may be expected to new growth, and the branches may effectively be tip pruned
Dehydrated gardens and those in a generally poor condition are not covered by the guarantee.
The Zero Guarantee terms are subject to the overarching business terms and conditions which are subject to change without notice. All claims must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. All claims should include a complete description of the claim, photos and any receipts for out of pocket expenses. All claims must be submitted no more than 14 days after cleaning.